Providing Simple, Effective Wills At A Flat Rate
At Robert L. Isaacs & Associates, our attorneys are prepared to help you draft a customized will to help you protect your family’s financial future and make your wishes known for a time when you may not be able to communicate them yourself.
We help many clients draft a simple will – and we do so for an affordable flat fee. With our focus on family law, we know the value of making sure our clients have a legally sound last will and testament for their loved ones’ future. We advise and represent clients throughout Henrico County and the Richmond area.
What Should My Will Include?
A will is the document that identifies your beneficiaries or the people to whom you would like to leave your assets. It also stipulates which assets and property go to which person. The details of a will vary from person to person. However, a basic will should include:
- The names of your inheritors. These could include your spouse, children, parents, friends or anyone else to whom you would like to leave property or money.
- An itemized list of your assets and notable pieces of property.
- Directions regarding which assets should go to which beneficiary.
- The name of a guardian for your minor children, if you have any.
- The name of an executor or the person you trust to handle your estate administration after your death.
Does this list seem overwhelming? That is natural. You can speak with one of our experienced lawyers who will help you understand exactly what to put in your will and how to ensure a court will uphold it. You may be surprised at how affordable it will be to clarify your wishes, protect your family and assets, and achieve the peace of mind that comes with having a clear and enforceable estate plan.