Advocating For The Interests Of Same-Sex Couples
Since our founding in 1995, we have offered our Virginia clients exceptional personal service and honest legal counsel in all matters related to family law. We are dedicated allies to those facing unique challenges and looking for beneficial solutions for their families, including same-sex couples.
We understand that same-sex couples still face various challenges and often need guidance regarding the full protection of their rights and interests. Attorney Robert Isaacs and the rest of the legal team at Robert L. Isaacs & Associates can help you pursue a favorable outcome. We seek comprehensive solutions, and our goal is to help you find a solution that will work for years to come.
Meaningful Guidance Through Sensitive Family Law Issues
Same-sex family law is a rapidly developing legal area, and you will find it beneficial to work with a lawyer who not only understands the law, but is also not afraid to tenaciously defend your interests. We are here to defend the interests of all same-sex couples, including those dealing with the following family law matters:
- Divorce – We can advocate for you throughout the divorce process, from preparing a legal separation agreement to the final court order.
- Marital property division – Depending on the length of your relationship, you may have accumulated assets as a couple before you could legally marry. We can help you protect your property rights during the divorce.
- Child custody – From determining physical and legal custody to developing a parenting plan, our team has experience with all custody issues.
- Adoption – Whether you are looking into traditional adoption as a couple, stepparent adoption or second-parent adoption, we will help you achieve your goal.
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements – Our team understands the important aspects of premarital and post-marital financial agreements.
Same-sex couples face the same range of family law issues that other couples face, but there is a significant benefit in working with a lawyer who is experienced and compassionate and has helped others through situations like the one you are facing. We offer upfront and honest guidance, making sure you know your options and guiding you toward choices that will benefit you for years to come.
We start all cases the same way – with a careful and thorough analysis of your case. We do a cost-benefit analysis of your goals, developing a strategy that will help you reach a satisfactory conclusion in the most timely and cost-effective manner possible.
Call Today For An Appointment
You can work with our team simply by reaching out to schedule a case consultation. Contact our office online or call our Henrico office at 804-728-0228 to make your appointment. Our experienced team is ready to help you.