Experienced Advocates For High-Stakes Divorce
Divorce is difficult, but it can be even more complex when there are significant assets and wealth on the line. The lawyers and support team at Robert L. Isaacs & Associates, have decades of combined experience guiding clients through the process of high-asset divorce. We are adept at developing strategies that help our clients protect their financial interests and fight for a rightful share of their marital property.
One of the things that set our Virginia firm apart is our commitment to being straightforward with our clients, regardless of preconceived ideas and misconceptions about property division, marital assets and other aspects of your divorce. We want to set you up for success, starting with a thorough analysis of your case and an explanation of the specific options available to you.
What Will Your Future Look Like?
Our goal is to help you make smart choices that will positively impact your post-divorce future. By looking at the big picture, not just your short-term goals, attorney Robert L. Isaacs and team will develop a strategy that will ultimately protect your long-term interests. In a high-asset divorce, we can help you with the following:
- Fight for an equitable share of the marital estate
- Pursue an order that protects your property interests and real estate holdings, but does not saddle you with financial obligations you will not be able to manage on your own
- Address a family-owned business and all assets related to the business in such a way as to protect the value that has been built up
- Seek an equitable division of your retirement accounts and other investment assets that may be involved
- Advocate for you regarding the application of alimony, also known as spousal support, in your case
- Advise you regarding your premarital or post-marital agreement, if applicable
If you are the lesser-earning spouse, we will fight for an outcome that allows you financial independence. We want you to have hope for the future, and we will fight for a final order that allows you to look forward with confidence.
Discuss Your Future With Us
When there is a lot at stake, you want your attorney to be by your side at every step. We will be there for you throughout the process. Call our Henrico office at 804-728-0228 or reach out to us online to schedule an initial consultation.