Forming A Strong Future For Your Family
Divorce and other family law concerns can impact your family for years to come. We understand the importance of seeking workable and practical solutions to these concerns in a timely and cost-effective manner. At Robert L. Isaacs & Associates, in Henrico, we start developing a specific strategy for you from the moment of your initial phone call or meeting with one of our lawyers. We represent clients throughout Henrico County and the Richmond area.
Legal concerns related to family law are often complex and emotionally charged matters, which is why we offer both honest counsel and compassionate support to our Virginia clients. Our goal is to listen closely to your goals and concerns, explain your legal options, and pursue effective and creative results that will benefit you and your family for years to come.
Finding The Right Solutions For Your Specific Situation
Every divorce is different and every family is unique, which is why we focus on creating custom yet comprehensive legal strategies. First and foremost, we will be honest about your options and help you develop realistic expectations regarding the outcome of your case. We assist people across the Commonwealth who are facing issues related to the following:
- Divorce – If your marriage is ending, we can review your particular circumstances, address all divorce-related matters and help you lay the foundation for a bright and stable post-divorce future.
- Military divorce – We have experience guiding military families through the divorce process and the specific laws and circumstances that apply to them.
- High-asset divorce – We regularly advise and represent clients with complex financial concerns in high-asset divorce proceedings. We will fight to protect your assets and rightful share of marital property, including any business interests or real estate holdings that may be involved. We also advise and represent divorce clients in the division of investments and retirement savings.
- Child custody and support – Nothing is more important than maintaining strong relationships with your children after divorce. We help you understand the role of child support and protect your time with your kids and your parental rights.
- Modification and enforcement – Things can change after divorce, but our team can help you seek to enforce or modify child support, child custody or spousal support orders.
- Same-sex family law – We understand the unique needs of couples of the same sex, whether you need guidance regarding marriage, divorce or adoption.
Honest Guidance In Your Time Of Need
When you turn to our firm, you will receive honest guidance and hear what you need to hear, regardless of your expectations for the outcome of your case. You will also have the support of an attorney who cares about your emotional well-being during this challenging time. To learn more about how our team can help, call us in Henrico at 804-728-0228 or fill out our contact form to schedule a meeting. We advise and represent clients throughout Henrico County and the Richmond area.