You and the other parent of your child have been reasonable with each other over time. With small fluctuates in either party’s income, you usually left the child support order as-is unless it was going to have a negative impact on either one of your abilities to live...
- When is it appropriate to modify your child support order?
- Does one parent have an advantage over the other for custody?
- How do you protect your investment in your home during a divorce?
- 3 important considerations for divorcing business owners
- 3 common issues you need to know that affect military divorces