Military work can be demanding and emotionally draining. It can make it hard for active-duty service members to be as active as they want with their families. Your military service will impact what happens during your divorce. There are a few special considerations...
- How do you protect your investment in your home during a divorce?
- 3 important considerations for divorcing business owners
- 3 common issues you need to know that affect military divorces
- Why going to court to modify custody or support is so important
- Important questions to ask about investment properties in divorce