Court orders are a key component of divorce. A Virginia family judge will enter an order determining how to split up a couple's property. If they share children, there will also be a custody order. In scenarios where one spouse has more assets or earning potential...
- Does one parent have an advantage over the other for custody?
- How do you protect your investment in your home during a divorce?
- 3 important considerations for divorcing business owners
- 3 common issues you need to know that affect military divorces
- Why going to court to modify custody or support is so important