Owning and operating your own business can be a great way to spend more time with your spouse, but it can also put a lot of strain on your marriage. Real estate investments can offer multiple paths to profit, from reselling homes after rehabilitating them to renting...
- When is it appropriate to modify your child support order?
- Does one parent have an advantage over the other for custody?
- How do you protect your investment in your home during a divorce?
- 3 important considerations for divorcing business owners
- 3 common issues you need to know that affect military divorces