Virginia is home to many active-duty military personnel who get married and start to raise families. Like civilian couples, some of those marriages end in divorce. Military marriages can be especially troublesome when one spouse is deployed for long periods of time....
- Does one parent have an advantage over the other for custody?
- How do you protect your investment in your home during a divorce?
- 3 important considerations for divorcing business owners
- 3 common issues you need to know that affect military divorces
- Why going to court to modify custody or support is so important