No Help for the Costs of Pregnancy and Birth. One of the significant gaps in Virginia’s child support laws has been the mother’s inability to get help from the father in covering the costs arising out of the pregnancy and birth of the child. In the past attorneys at...
- Does one parent have an advantage over the other for custody?
- How do you protect your investment in your home during a divorce?
- 3 important considerations for divorcing business owners
- 3 common issues you need to know that affect military divorces
- Why going to court to modify custody or support is so important