A divorce can come with significant emotional and financial turmoil. In Virginia, your spouse could be entitled to a portion of your 401(k) in the final divorce settlement. How funds in such an account are allocated depends on a variety of factors unique to a given...
- When is it appropriate to modify your child support order?
- Does one parent have an advantage over the other for custody?
- How do you protect your investment in your home during a divorce?
- 3 important considerations for divorcing business owners
- 3 common issues you need to know that affect military divorces